Saturday, December 12, 2009

New gallery reception in Keystone


A new gallery in Keystone called the Keystone Mountain Gallery shows some of my artwork. Last Friday Donna Causland, the owner, had a reception for artists and guests as we kicked off the Holiday Minature show. She did a great job getting PR in the local paper and had a good turnout. In the photo above, clay artist Sue Schmidt and her husband look around the gallery.

As we really enjoy getting together with other artists, Bonnie Norling Wakeman and I decided that we would like to organize a group of painters who will paint together on a regular basis. I paint weekly in the Breckenridge Arts District with friends, but would like to do it twice a week, and this time, a little closer to home. I will let you know where we end up doing it (Lake Dillon Art Center?) and what day or evening we decide on. If you would like to join us, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment